Parallel Success for... Teachers
- Parallel Success isn’t just about the resource pack or the great website but both will help you realise what an important role you play!
- If at any point you think you see a potential athlete, encourage them to get in touch or even get in touch on their behalf using our talent ID form– you might be giving them the chance to realise their Paralympic dream!
Parallel Success for... Parents
- Did you know that along with teachers, you’re the most important guiding factor in getting and keeping children involved in sport? And you thought it was their sporting hero...!
- If you think your child could get involved in athletics but you’re unsure where to go for events and other competition opportunities Parallel Success can help point you in the right direction.
- You can also find out if your child's school have heard of Parallel Success and forward them details from this website so they can make sure all young athletes have a chance to shine in future championships
Parallel Success for... Young Athletes
- If you’re an aspiring young athlete looking for ways to make waves in Paralympic athletics, then Parallel Success is a great source of information!
- Maybe you want to find yourself a great coach to help you develop your talents...or you might just want to check out a list of competition fixtures so you can give yourself a challenge (and see how good you really are!)
- Athletics events are the best way to learn more about the sport and meet new people (especially the ones you want to beat!). so you can also use the UKA Academy Event Calendar to find out about an event in your area
- And ok, so you’re a bit confused about classification, but who isn’t! Parallel Success can help point you in the right direction with Classification information and provide you with enough basic information to get you started!